Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Women… *tsk tsk*

Branx and Jaye broke up.
Technically.
They still do live together, but that's purely out of economic reasons because it's cheaper to pay half the rent instead of full rent.
How does that affect moi? It doesn't really. Except that I won't be called 'the substitute wife' but rather 'a shoulder to cry on' once again, in a course of a year.
And it's also kind of a relief because I'd rather see them separated than going at each other's throats all the time for trivial reasons. It annoyed the hell out of me.
Oh no, I'm not sad because yet another lesbian couple in my vicinity decided to call it quits, I'm glad I don't have to witness any more of that lovey-dovey/she-irritates-me bipolar passive aggressive 'love'.
I'm considerate like that.

No comments: